Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Triple Threat Trio- Dec 9, 2013

¡Hola mis queridos!

   ¿còmo estan todos? This week has been a wild ride, but definitely a good one. In the trio we switch off working in both of the sectors everyday and we`ve got a good system going now. We`ve already got a member to go out with me everyday this week, so it will be a little interesting to have different members as my comp, but this way we can do twice the work and help even more of God`s children! It`s definitely heating up here in Concepciòn. Luckily, there is a constant wind blowing; however, this has proven to be very tricky wearing skirts everyday. 
    So this was the first week with my training wheels off!! At times it was a little shaky and unsure of where we were going, but it`s so comforting to always know that we can look to the scriptures and learn from the example of our perfect trainer, Jesus Christ. For all of our questions and doubts, there is an answer in the scriptures. As well we can always pray and receive revelation from our Heavenly Father and confirmation from the Holy Ghost. Knowing that can calm even the most troubled minds. Many times in lessons I have no idea what I am going to say when I open my mouth, but every time I do, without fail, an inspired message comes out which I know does not come from my own thoughts. It is incredible being a missionary!! 
    So we had a few amazing lessons with Roxana and her family and her and her two kids should be getting baptized in two weeks so they can join their father in being a member of the church of Jesus Christ. I love that family so much and feel so privileged to be teaching them! We really did have a "miembro escogido" come with us who used to be in the same situation two years ago! It was amazing and she is finally willing to really read and pray everyday. 
    Okay so there`s no time left and I`ll write about the other investigators next week, but everything is going great here in Santa Sabina and we`re going to have another fun week in our triple threat trio. I hope everyone is remembering to constantly be praying and reading the scriptures so that we can become the people that God wants us to become. I love this gospel soooooo much!! I don`t know where I would be without it in my life. I love you all!! 

con mucho amor, 
Hermana Romney  
         
Pic: Family Home Evening with Roxana and her family and another member family!! *WOULDN"T UPLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment