Friday, December 12, 2014

December!- Dec 1, 2014

Hola!! 

  Okay so I really have no time today at all, but first off, Happy Birthday mom!!! I hope you have a great day today and don´t worry, you are still just as beautiful as always. I really can´t believe it is december already.... my most favorite time of the year full of Christmas celebration. 

   Speaking of Christmas, if you have not heard of the He is the Gift campaign that the church came out with, you need to look it up now and watch the video at christmas.mormon.org and then share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatever it is, but just share it! We have been using it in our teaching this week and have been able to find 14 new investigators this week! Most of them were references of families that the members in the ward here gave us and we are so excited to help them progress. We are having lots of fun here and are seeing how working with the members really pays off and is the only way to go. 

    Well I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week and that you had a great Thanksgiving. Thank you family for sending me what you are grateful for and Mom and Dad it always makes me so happy to hear that you are having investigators over to the house for dinner all the time. Keep working with those missionaries because the members here are helping us so much too. I love you all!! I´ll write more next week. 

Hermana Romney 

We had leadership council this past week and we had to make trees for our zones and here is ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment